Today's Free Video
This video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-dk4-HBNWQ
Download the lesson plan for this content below!
What is inside this lesson plan?
US History Lesson Plans Include
1) Bell ringer / opening activity
2) PowerPoint presentation (This lesson does not include PowerPoint)
3) Guided notes worksheet for PowerPoint presentation (This lesson does not include PowerPoint)
4) Bonus worksheet (vocabulary, crosswords, word search, etc.)
5) Daily quiz / assessment – exit slip!
6) Content reading handout
7) Compatible with ALL textbooks
8) Answer keys for all worksheets, handouts, & assessments
9) Editable documents (word, PowerPoint, etc.)
10) PDF copies for easy viewing & printing
11) Aligned to national standards
12) Works with Unit or as a stand alone lesson
13) Other bonus materials (videos, extra worksheets, etc.)
*Most of our plans include the contents of this list. Some however feature study guides, assessments or alternative assignments. Please see the photo above for images of what is inside this lesson plan. Thanks!
What content does this lesson plan cover?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEACHERS Age of Exploration Day 09 of 11
Age of Exploration: Jonathan Edwards Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God
1) 5 Minutes: Take roll then hand out “01 Bell Ringer Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”
2) 15-20 Minutes: Students are to read the primary source. Instruct them to take 2 notes per paragraph and underline / highlight important parts.
3) 15-20 Minutes: Discussion – Lead a discussion with your class concerning the document
- Discussion Questions:
- Who wrote this document?
- Who is it written to (the audience)?
- What is it about?
- When was it written?
- What was the author’s purpose?
- Why was it written?
- **Ask the 10 Quiz questions and discuss them.
4) 15-20 Minutes: Give Quiz
5) 15-20 Minutes: Hand out worksheet